Právo na odstúpenie
The customer has the right to cancel the sales contract within 28 days without giving reasons. The right to cancellation within 28 days begins on the day that the ordered goods have been taken into possession either by the customer or an authorised recipient who is not the carrier.
To exercise your right of cancellation, the customer is obligated to inform cusati (cusati GmbH, Bamberger Straße 1, 01187 Dresden, [email protected], Telefon: 0049 (0) 351 2628362, Fax: 0049 (0) 351 2628363) of your decision to cancel the contract by means of an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter mailed through a postal service, a fax, by telephone, in person or by e-mail). To this end, the customer may make use of cusati’s Declaration of Order Cancellation template, however use of the template is not mandatory.
Timely submission of contract cancellation within the 28-day term as outlined above is deemed sufficient.
Consequences of Cancellation
If the customer cancels a contract, cusati refunds any payments regarding the cancelled order that have been previously made by the customer, including the costs of delivery, and with the exception of any additional costs that may have arisen should the customer have chosen a delivery option that is more expensive than the lowest-cost standard delivery option offered by cusati, without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the day upon which cusati received notice of the customer’s contract cancellation. Said refund will be made by means of the same payment option chosen by the customer for the initial transaction unless an alternate payment method has been previously agreed upon by both parties. The customer will not incur any fees as a result of said refund.
The goods pertaining to the cancelled order will be picked up by a carrier to be named by cusati. cusati bears the expenses incurred by goods that can be returned by standard postal service. The customer bears the direct costs for returned goods which cannot be returned by standard parcel service due to their condition. For goods that cannot be returned by standard parcel service, cusati charges a fee of €100.00. The customer is obligated to compensate cusati for any You shall be obliged to compensate cusati for any loss of value of the goods only if said depreciation has been caused by any unnecessary improper handling of the goods on the part of the customer during inspection of their condition, properties and functionality.
The right of cancellation does not apply to the following:
- contracts pertaining to the supply of goods which were not prefabricated and were produced according to customer specifications or designation, or goods which were clearly tailored to the consumer’s unique requirements.
- for contracts pertaining to the supply of goods which are likely to deteriorate within a short period of time or which will exceed their expiration date.
- for contracts pertaining to the supply of goods which were unsealed after delivery and cannot be returned due to reasons of hygiene or health protection.
- for contracts pertaining to the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of the closure of the sales contract, the delivery of which has been delayed for more than 30 days and the value of which as stipulated in the contract is dependent upon market fluctuations which cannot be controlled by cusati.
(If you, the customer, wish to cancel a contract, please copy this form and send it to us by one of the abovementioned stipulated methods.)
– To: cusati GmbH, Bamberger Straße 1, 01187 Dresden, [email protected], Fax: 0049 351 - 469 256 56
– I hereby give notice that I / We (*) wish to exercise my/ our right to cancellation of my/ our (*) contract for the purchase of the following products / services (*)
– ordered on (*) / received on (*)
– customer name
– customer address
– customer signature (only applicable to written communication)
(*) Cross out when non-applicable